Wednesday, February 4, 2009

I used up the beads...well, mostly

I stopped when I realized that most of what was left was cracked or jagged or wonky in some way. Here is what's left:
And what I started with on Sunday:

I made quite a few crosses today, to use up the #1 bugle beads I had so many of:

And dragonflies:

A few more starbursty things:

And here's the group of everything:
This was a really fun midwinter project, and I'm going to do it again soon. I love to make little doodads, and I have more bags of mixed-up beads I've been putting off sorting. The next few days are supposed to be warm, so I will be out with the kids a lot, but on the next rainy day or when the cold weather returns, I'll grab another baggie of beads and see what happens...

No comments: